Seguidores

domingo, 7 de junio de 2009

Interview




I recently interviewed my best friend engineer Fabiola Rodriguez; here are some of his answers.

1.-Could you please define Engineering in your own words?
Engineering is the way we analyze, evaluate and study all the events manufacture, and operation of efficient and economical structures, machines.

2.-What influenced you to pursue Electronics engineering, industrial engineering, computer science engineering or mechanicals engineering?
I was influenced by machines and the way they move and there design.

3.-Could you please describe the educational process required to become an Engineer?
You have to study very hard and really like this career because it’s not very easy

4.-What are the skills you need to be a good engineer?
Be constant, study hard, really like it and learn English.

5.-What job considerations were you looking for after you completed your education?
Good salary and work at Enelven in the project wind energy I like it a lot.

6.-What's something of your school life that you enjoy the most?
The first’s semesters when I study whit my friends all night long

7.-From your perspective, what is the most difficult part of being an engineering student?
All the hours you have to study and not be with you’re friends

8.-What are your plans for the future?
Study another career and work on a good company

9.-Point out your most personally gratifying moment in engineering school.
When I present my thesis.

10.-Why would you recommend Engineering as a career?
I would recommend it because is very good and people respect you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario