Seguidores

domingo, 12 de julio de 2009

Interview

1) Interviewer: Hi How Are you?
Me: Hello Fine and you.

2) I: Tell me something on your life?
M: my name is Phoebe Gomez I'm 23 years old I'm Industrial Engineering rigth now I live With my parents.

3) I: Do you have a car?
M: no right now

4) I: Where do you study? What is the most important thing of your carrer?
M: I'm study at URBE. Industrial Engineering, The most important thing of my carrer has the knowledge of industrial plants, generation power, managing materials, etc

5) I: Why do you interested in this work?
M: Because it's a very important company were I can find intelectual and engineering knowledge and I think It's gonna be fine to work here

6) I: How do you know about this company?
M: It's the best company of the market he has the major number of worldwide prodution

7) I: Right now we have a vacancy in prodution area, you have to take the control of everithing goes out and in, monthly your labour performance was wvaluated

8) I: The Benefits of working place are:
- Salary
- social security
- vacations
- medichal insure

9) I: Why do you think about the job?
M: I think that is a good work it was a goog benefits and the salary is according to the work that being granted to me

10) I: We will call you when we have the response
M: But I have the job?
I: yes, we will call you to say when do you enter to the company
M: Thank you for this opprtunity
I: Good Bye. It's nice to meet you
M: Good Bye. See you soon.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario